Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Johnny Sez..."How about 2?"



OK, so that's not what he's saying there, but for me, it sounds good enough. League game this weekend, and I will hunt for my 2nd win of the season. I played a bit fast and loose last month, a feat which I do not plan on repeating.

Played a nice 7 handed game Sunday, with rebuys. I busted on the bubble, and I deserved to. I didn't play very well throughout much of the night, but went on a nice rush and before I knew it, had a bunch of chips. Lost a chunk here, and a chunk there, and finally got it all in (again--I survived 4-5 all-in's before), with Q-9 off, vs. AK off. Hit a Q on the flop, but turn and river brought spades, putting 4 on the board. AK held a spade, and I was sunk. Ack.

Been working a bunch--really feeling the effects of this fall routine, with NFL Sundays, our annual Fall trip to the Speedway. Been running ragged, and need a break. I get one this weekend--no NFL game. Good chance for us to get the little guy's birthday party in. He turns 8 on the 22nd, so party time is Sunday. Taking a group bowling, so I will be doing some keggling.

I just hope that I have a pocket full o' cash from the night before!

Good luck and good cards!
~M

No comments: