Tuesday, September 4, 2007

You may have heard...



about a small school from Boone, NC, called Appalachian State, that won a college football game last weekend, against a very good team from the University of Michigan. Well, this school has become special in my life, as my daughter is a sophomore there. She was not on campus at the time of the win, but she was as geeked about it as any one could be. I was happy for her, and the school, as I also have several friends who graduated from ASU.

So, I crudely created the above artwork, as my tribute to the Mountaineers, and offer you a link from my buddy at work-one of my ASU alum buds-so you can enjoy all that went along with the App. State 34-32 victory over Michigan.

He created another blogspot page to remember this win for as long as the blog stays alive. Check it out here.

From the poker front, may try to pull a game together for Sunday, considering the Nextel Cup race runs Saturday night, so Klownboxer could be available for some cards. We shall see.

~M

No comments: