Friday, March 30, 2007

Saying goodbye is never easy...

..but it will be this weekend. For those that have visited the poker lair in the past, the next time you are over, it will look vastly different.
Gone will be the carpet, and installed will be some new laminate flooring by DuPont. Only one thing.


I gotta do the installing.
Ugh!
It will be fine. The biggest pain in the ass will be getting the carpeting out, and having everything out of the way. Once finished, it will look amazing (I hope).

Blog will take next week off (for the most part), although I might post some pics of the installation in stages.


Hope y'all have a good weekend and next week!
~M
PS--My buddy AB golfed with me on Monday, and wrote a nice recap on his blog. Click here to check it out (with pics too!)

No comments: