Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I love my office job

There are times I may hate some of the things attached to my job, but it far outweighs working for a living. And I mean WORKING. Spent 4 days ripping out carpet and putting in a new floor.
Give me a keybaord, mouse and monitor any day.

Short post, but loaded with pics, suffice to say, I will enjoy the rest of my week away from work, before going back in Monday.

Poker tonight at Irish Jim's and then MAYBE something Saturday...deepstack tourney at my buddy Roto's. Playing that one by ear.
OK: The Pictures (yes, the wife and I are DAMN proud of this).
Not truly phase by phase, but we just kept working til it got done.

Also, I should mention, I am a big beleiver in the Accutite Wedge.

~M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!!!

Sounds like you didn't lose any fingers in the table saw...I'm quite impressed!!!

Volsfan

Anonymous said...

Wow Mike. That looks awesome!

Good job. You and Tracy should be proud.

Sly