Sunday, January 14, 2007

Birthday Poker was GREAT!

And, no, I didn't win. I cam in 4th, while the wife ended up finishing 10th. A big thanks to everyone who came by with cards and gifts. She was totally blown away by the gifts and kind thoughts. It's nice to have such wonderful friends. You guys made my night as well. Some pictures....



The birthday girl--she's so cute!
Her cake..note the 3-7..her age!
Pre-tournament gift fun
Knocking out those candles
What we played for: stacks of fake $100,000 and the coveted Candy BraceletLook at all that fake money!
The cash game that broke out after the bust-outs

Your Champion!

ORDER OF FINISH:
1-JASON
2-DEALERMAN
3-KORRIE
4-ME
5-SLY
6-DAVE L
7-JOHN
8-KAREN
9-JOSH
10-TRACIE
11-PUG
12-HAMMER
13-MORGAN
14-KLOWNBOXER
15-DON
16-IRISH JIM
I did manage a 4th place finish, not bad considering I was on life support after round 6. Looking forward to next weekend, and the January League event.
Good luck and good cards!
~M

No comments: