Friday, February 16, 2007

Visitors

Thanks to the good folks at sitemeter.com, I can see where people are finding this blog--it's kinda cool. Visitors from Philadelphia, to the Far East, and some stops in between. Welcome to The Chipstack! Please feel free to drop a comment as you check it out. I love feedback, and want to make this blog fun for all.

Not too much poker lately--playing some 90 player SNG's on FullTilt, but (as mentioned in my last entry) cash reloads are an issue, so, play chips it is. Good thing is, I am over 150K in FAKE MONEY!!!! I'd love to see the government come after me for that!!!

I still hate Bill Frist, by the way. That won't change.

Anyway, league event for February on Saturday. I feel good--and anxious. Been wanting to play for so long, I just hope I remember what I am doing! OK, that's a bit much, but still, when you have the itch, it must be scratched! Gonna be busy rounding for a few weeks starting Saturday. Details to follow, but suffice to say, all itches shall be taken care of.

As predicted, one of my new visitors is my split apart. I said at the old site address that she would find her way here, and she did. Thanks for stopping in, honey. I love you. If you check out the link to the "old blog", you see what I wrote specifically about you (scroll down to the Sept. 20 post). You rule, and Vegas is gonna kick ass in July.

See my league buds on Saturday. I promise to have the iPod on a reasonable level, and not shout like Vito's father-in-law at the table...I mean FINAL Table!

~M

1 comment:

Road Reporter said...

Howdy Aces. Finally found your new url and updated my link. Nice tribute to Klownboxer.