Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A shout out to the Fitz

In spite of having a rough week at the table, the staff at the Fitz (Fitzgerald's) was world class, as always. The dealers were all fun, patient, and very easy to get a long with, even when big hands were getting cracked. I didn't get pictures of Gail, Matt, Jennifer, Tina and others (I forget many names with the wonderful cocktail service I received), but I did manage to snap off these 2.

The top is Alan and Suzy (or Suzy Q. depending on how much you've had to drink). The bottom pic from left to right: Kevin, Grant and Lenn. If you are in Vegas, and head to Fremont Street, go upstairs at the Fitz, and get into their tourney or their cash games. These are good dealers who know the value of a good time. Bigger than that, they are great people to hang out with, whether you are playing or not. See you guys next year, if not sooner!!!!



Kevin shouldn't try and look so tough. I nearly killed him when, in 1 orbit of blinds, he exposed a card that was coming to me. Twice. In BOTH cases, I would have had pocket pairs, (99 and QQ). He knows I'm playing. Much love, brotha!

~M

No comments: