Thursday, July 10, 2008

I can FEEL IT!!!!

The countdown is on! 3 days, and I'll be sitting in Vegas. I am so antsy, I have been running out hands on my table this morning, thinking of situations to make plays, re-reading poker books.

OK, that's not true. I've been typing this morning, but I am stoked about the trip. Mrs. Chipstack and I need the time away, as well as the time together. I gave her a shoulder rub last night, and now I'm exhausted. She's in such need of this trip--it will be fun to see her exhale.

Anyway, played Sunday in a 5-handed game. Good time, fair cards, great company. Now it's time to focus on tournament mode, getting my reads right, and just having fun. Win or lose, this will be a fun trip.

I don't know if I will have any more to post (other than countdown pictures), but I will do what I can to snap some photos in Vegas this year (as last year the camera never left the room).

Good luck and good cards!
~M

No comments: