Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Quick hitter on a Tuesday....

1-League game Saturday. Very excited to be playing again, considering last time I sat at a table, I got a pair of 3rds (read 2 cashes). Been trying to do some study on my play of late, and uncovered some things. Hope to plug those leaks this Saturday.

2-Powerball is over 181 million bucks. That's a lot of buy ins. Ticket purchase coming before Wednesday. If I hit, trust me, you'll know about it.

3-My buddy AB is back amongst the living bloggers. His site has been on an extended vacation, but he is back, and I hope he stays at it. I may work with the guy, but I rarely get to see and experience all that he does from behind the camera.

4-My buddy Vito posted this on another site, and I laughed heartily. It's the final insult to the Third Reich (circa WWII). I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.



Blog at ya later,
~M

No comments: