Monday, April 30, 2007

MORE CHIPS FOR SALE!!!



OK, this is a set that I have had since I got into poker. Roughly 3 years old, been used sparingly (basically, they don't see the light of day since I became a chip snob). They are a good set, don't get me wrong, but I have upgraded to better (and subsequently more expensive) chips. There are 1950 total chips that I want to sell, and they can be yours. 1450 chips are tournament usable (with denoms of 5, 25, 100, 500, 1000). There are 500 other chips in denoms of 50 and 1--great cash game chips.

NO--I don't want to sell separately....but thanks for asking. I want to move them all for $400 bucks. Buyer pays shipping, unless I can just bring them to you. Cases are included with these, so you are getting a heck of a deal. If interested, e-mail me here, and we will git'r done.

As for poker, I won't have a night off until May 9th, and I am hoping I can get out to play some hands at Irish Jim's that evening. Until then, I am up to my neck in golf coverage of the Wachovia Championship. Fun week, great week, long week, tiring week. Tourney ends Sunday, and Monday I head to the track for testing.

One good thing about this--Vacation is not far off. Viva Las Vegas!

Good luck and good cards,
~M

No comments: