Monday, June 29, 2009

Oooooooooohhh baby.....

Yeah....it's on. The trip to the land of lights, chips, and .99 shrimp cocktail (no, I don't eat that stuff), is just 12 days away.

Had some friends over on Sunday for my last table session prior to the trip (I think), and played meh poker. Had a couple of goofy hands hit, got knocked out on an AJ suited v. Q-10. Rebought, and went broke when AQ suited couldn't catch up to pocket 10's. Still, sitting with the crew, plus Mrs. Chipstack was awesome, considering everyone at the table will be in Vegas at the same time!
First things first, heading to Chicago for a week, then we go to Vegas. I can't get to vacation fast enough. Still, have plenty of things to keep me busy this week, so I'll cut this short.
Thanks for checking in, and I hope to update again before the trip. If not, a loaded blog comes upon return...maybe.
~M

No comments: