Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Itchin'

No, I don't have a rash, just the urge to head west.

The countdown continues to Vegas 2009, and between now and the time we leave, I have to determine which of my battle armor will go with me. Thanks to Mrs. Chipstack, the choices are many. I'll likely take as many as 3 with me, so I have to be selective.

Yeah, I am talking about my hockey jerseys. I have decisions, too. Do I go American teams, or Canadian. New school, or old school. Professional or Juniors. I don't know. I might leave it up to you guys to pick. Well, maybe not pick, but certainly offer up suggestions.

Below are the jerseys I am thinking about. Of course, if I were playing in a WSOP event, I would bring enough for every day of play, just in case. Since this is vacation, I'm thinking only 3, 4 max (sharing a suitcase with Mrs. Chipstack, so I have to be fair). Leave your thoughts with a comment....I'm curious to your opinions.

~M






































No comments: