Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Certainly worth your time

To take a look and read the article I've linked here. It was brought to my attention from my buddy Big Kat, and it basically continues on about my hatred of former Senator Bill Frist, the lying, underhanded jackass that slipped the UIGEA onto the Safe Ports Act, and effectively crippled the online poker world as I knew it. I will admit, I have heard there are new and easier ways of funding online accounts since this happened-I'm just not up for jumping through those added hoops.

Anyway, if you click here, it will take you to the piece. Just read it, and don't worry about the early portions of the story. It will make its point. Hopefully, the powers that be will get something right before they get voted out of office in November.

Looks like a game is coming together at my place on Saturday. Should be fun, but a tough table is taking shape. Be a good time to see if my recent work at discipline is paying off.

Good luck and good cards,
~M

No comments: