Thursday, December 27, 2007

So what did you get?


I got sick for Christmas.

Sick. Sick. Sick.

Not stuffy nose, fever sick. I mean SICK!

I hope the worst has passed, but I am feeling very weak, and needing to rejuvenate. Let's just say I am about 15 pounds lighter than I was heading into Christmas....and Mrs. Chipstack wanted me to lose some weight. Mission accomplished!
Ugh.
I am trying to make light of it, but it is difficult. Sparing you readers the details, let's just say that a bad run of cards hurts far less than my body does at this particular moment.
Anyway, poker is on the back burner for a bit--was thinking of maybe doing a 1 table thing this Sunday, but I don't think my strength will be up for it, considering the past 3 days. Next weekend I have a trip to Greenville, NC planned (a work thing), so maybe the Sunday after, who knows. Right now, just seeing the sunrise tomorrow will be a victory for me.
I did manage to eat something tonight (after 2 days), and so far, so good. What caused it? No clue. Seriously, no idea. I just know there are a few people I would wish this upon, and none of them read this blog.
OK, I am rambling with no point. Time to hang it up for now.
Good luck, good cards and GOOD HEALTH!
~M

No comments: