Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Almost 2 weeks

Miss me?

LOL. Been a crazy past couple weeks. League event (7th place finish-ugh), plus the parents flying in from Vegas. Really don't have too much to write in this entry. I could recap some of the hands from the league tourney, but frankly, I really don't want to. We had 19 players (VERY short field), and I probably could not have played any worse than I did. My reads have been junk, and I have been bailed out on flops far too many times. My radar is off, big time. Gotta recalibrate the eyes to the brain (what's left of it anyway).

Thanksgiving holiday will be special with the folks visiting me here for just the 2nd time since I have lived in this state. It's the first time they will be with us for a holiday. I am looking forward to that so much, considering this is my first house. It's gonna be very special, I am sure.

Poker on tap: Possible tourney at a league member's place this weekend (gotta see how Dad is feeling so he can come with me), and then December league event next Saturday.

Anyway, I hope all 6 of you loyal readers (and the stragglers that stumble in during blog searches) have a wonderful holiday. I know I will.

Good luck and good cards,
~M

No comments: